Single Game Tix Available
GWU
Georgetown
UMD
vcu
Coppin State
Gallaudet
Penn (partial)
Single Game Tix Not Available
Howard
GMU
UMBC
Morgan State
Bowie State
UDC
Catholic U.
I didn't check any other programs as I don't plan on attending any of their home games
Somewhat disappointing as GMU knows it OOC schedule ahead of time as well as knowing they will play 9 home games and 9 away games in conference
Some simple contingency analysis should allow ticketing to occur within a day or 2 of the actual conference schedule release - as GW and vcu have done.
vcu has almost sold out of home tix vs GMU, Dayton, and St. Louis
GWU
Georgetown
UMD
vcu
Coppin State
Gallaudet
Penn (partial)
Single Game Tix Not Available
Howard
GMU
UMBC
Morgan State
Bowie State
UDC
Catholic U.
I didn't check any other programs as I don't plan on attending any of their home games
Somewhat disappointing as GMU knows it OOC schedule ahead of time as well as knowing they will play 9 home games and 9 away games in conference
Some simple contingency analysis should allow ticketing to occur within a day or 2 of the actual conference schedule release - as GW and vcu have done.
vcu has almost sold out of home tix vs GMU, Dayton, and St. Louis
Last edited: