News Simpkins Stays?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
As much as I would absolutely love for this to happen, Mason better have a plan to double that salary after he wins the first one or He Gone.
Dr Wash wouldn’t have hired Kim at $920k per without a plan to keep him for a while ... at some point somebody will throw a bag at him that we simply can’t match, but this isn’t small-time Mason anymore.

Dr Wash wouldn’t have hired Kim at $920k per without a plan to keep him for a while ... at some point somebody will throw a bag at him that we simply can’t match, but this isn’t small-time Mason anymore.

Yeah the plan is sign him to a contract of five years at a million or so per.

Done.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I am glad Dr. Washington is running the show now. A university president doesn't just call out the rest of his conference presidents at a sports event unless he means business. Don't know how long we can keep KE, but my hunch is Dr. W will keep his foot on the pedal regardless.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Dude hasn't been head coach for a single game yet and already arguing over whether we'll be able to re-sign him?

I'm excited about CKE. I think it was a great hire and love the energy he's brought to the program. The late signings and transfers have exceeded all my expectations and the staff he's put together looks rock solid.

We're also coming off a sixth place finish and will lose three of our top four scorers. We have a first-time head coach, a new system, and over half the team has never played together. Slow the roll ya'll. You're setting the program up for failure if there's some growing pains at the start of the season.

I hate to break it to you, but St. Bonnie, vcu, Davidson, and Dayton have been signing kids too.

Last edited:
OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Dude hasn't been head coach for a single game yet and already arguing over whether we'll be able to re-sign him?

I'm excited about CKE. I think it was a great hire and love the energy he's brought to the program. The late signings and transfers have exceeded all my expectations and the staff he's put together looks rock solid.

We're also coming off a sixth place finish and will lose three of our top four scorers. We have a first-time head coach, a new system, and over half the team has never played together. Slow the roll ya'll. You're setting the program up for failure if there's some growing pains at the start of the season.

I hate to break it to you, but St. Bonnie, vcu, Davidson, and Dayton have been signing kids too.

Keep Hope Alive - the other Jesse J.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Very true. Let's just take 'em one game at a time, try to stay within ourselves, let the game come to us, and just try to help our teammates.