Roster Management 2.0

Nick

Four-star Recruit
Jackson at PG shouldn't be a shock... that was widely reported when he committed. Not sure if he's the guy, but that's exactly what we need. We need a scorer with a good handle that we can mold into a successful PG. He needs to be THE guy. Basically our next Cam Long type.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
If so, then I expect Mason to play a lot of zone next season.

You might see alot of teams playing zone next year with these new rules. Even Kentucky has started playing some zone this year.

Patriotfan49

Starter
So, who will guard the PG when Marquise is on the bench?

Seeing the Paul Hewitt switcheroo defense....I fully expect Copes to be guarding the PG meanwhile the Center has to deal with Patrick Holloway.

Im not a math wiz nor a gambling man.....but I sure like our odds in those matchups lol....

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
So, who will guard the PG when Marquise is on the bench?

Why can't Jackson guard a PG? At 6'6, most can't shoot over that. And if they get by him, Copes will be waiting to foul them whille attempting a block. I guess we need more info on his D.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Why can't Jackson guard a PG?

I think you were being sarcastic. Even so, my answer is the same: Because 6-6 guys who are capable of guarding major Division I point guards go to Kansas, Kentucky or Duke, not George Mason.

OP
GSII

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I wasn't being sarcastic. Extremely hopeful, yes.