News Puerto Rico Tip-Off Bracket

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I say we beat Charleston in the battle for not-to-be-in-last-place.

Yep, we should be able to beat Charleston, given that they'll most likely have an interim coach after pink-slipping Wojcik.

Then again, they may not be the only team in disarray at that point of the season.

P

PHHewitt

Spectator
Thank you. Get this couchcoach clown off of here. He besmirches the Mason name.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Ouch.

http://www.midmajormadness.com/2014/11/24/7277991/double-bonus-hoops-marathon-pay-per-view-and-more

- O how the mighty have fallen... I caught George Mason a couple of times in the Puerto Rico Tipoff and this has to be it for Paul Hewitt. The Patriots are now 1-4 and just look really bad. It's crazy to see how some teams parlay their postseason success into a sustainable program while others just let the momentum slip. I think this really also shows you what a special coach Jim Larranaga is.

Scythe said:
I'm about to start muting all the novelty accounts, they're getting really annoying (and yes, I've gotten enough PMs about it). I'm fine with them in general, but dial it back.

We can't seem to keep a single thread on topic due to them.
Could you state emphatically through checking IPs that I have nothing to do with them?

People think I'm some sort of schizophrenic madman, but in truth I can barely remember the code to get in my garage, much less 25 aliases/passwords.

Mongo but pawn in game of life.

Scythe

Starter
Could you state emphatically through checking IPs that I have nothing to do with them?

People think I'm some sort of schizophrenic madman, but in truth I can barely remember the code to get in my garage, much less 25 aliases/passwords.

Mongo but pawn in game of life.

Most are not your accounts (the most common ones that I can think of aren't). That said almost all of them are owned by alums or current students. So we have that going for us, haha.