PROVIDENCE UPDATE

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I honestly have no ill will towards KE and am laying most of the blame at the admins feet as their failure to act and failure to be proactive from the things I've heard.

I hope KE is a great ambassador for GMU while he's gone, finding ways to direct national attention, recruits, and resources to the MBB program. Having firsthand seen our homecourt advantage, I hope he is more than comfortable scheduling home and homes with Mason while he's at Providence.

If he doesn't do any of the above, or goes out of his way to trash Mason then I hope that Providence loses every game they play for the next 6 years.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
1679599435664.png

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I honestly have no ill will towards KE and am laying most of the blame at the admins feet as their failure to act and failure to be proactive from the things I've heard.

I hope KE is a great ambassador for GMU while he's gone, finding ways to direct national attention, recruits, and resources to the MBB program. Having firsthand seen our homecourt advantage, I hope he is more than comfortable scheduling home and homes with Mason while he's at Providence.

If he doesn't do any of the above, or goes out of his way to trash Mason then I hope that Providence loses every game they play for the next 6 years.
Time for a new avi, my dude

Hey guys, I'm the publisher of the 247ScoutFriars website. I also had a cousin who attended George Mason, so I've always rooted for your teams. Having had a number of coaches poached, believe me, I understand how you're feeling but I know you'll land on your feet with another good hire. I do a weekly podcast and was wondering if you could recommend someone who covers George Mason basketball that I can reach out to, to have on as a guest? I appreciate any help!

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hey guys, I'm the publisher of the 247ScoutFriars website. I also had a cousin who attended George Mason, so I've always rooted for your teams. Having had a number of coaches poached, believe me, I understand how you're feeling but I know you'll land on your feet with another good hire. I do a weekly podcast and was wondering if you could recommend someone who covers George Mason basketball that I can reach out to, to have on as a guest? I appreciate any help!

Anyone from Giant Killers/By George crew. Or maybe Petey Buckets or Daniel Frank from A10 Talk (but he’s split allegiance between us and GW, the traitor! [tongue-in-cheek].

Those are the people I’d reach out to.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Few "shots" at Mason in here re: the AD situation and arena atmosphere. Both totally fair, unfortunately.
Sad but true. Since he went to college, English played and coached in front of sold out arenas--Big8/12, SEC. Despite the Green Machine's best efforts, our "crowds" leave much to be desired.

Last edited: