Please Not Adidas, Please Not Adidas...

p8triotfan4liferightnow

Preferred Walk-On
Honestly, why do you think Mason would publish a story on his? Has that really been what this AD or the previous staff has done ever? Deal was probably made and we'll see what happened when uniforms change.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Why adidas? For basketball they are awful. Unless they want to buy us a practice facility to offset having to wear their second-rate product it is a bad deal. We want excellence, in most things that is.

jmckend1

Starter
Not sure what the problem is. I've had Adidas gear for pretty much every sport I played and like it all. Even switched wrestling shoes to Adidas when I realized they made those too. Nike would have been great too, but there are so many worse options than Adidas.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am going out right now and buy a pair of green and gold adidas shoes. Suck it Gunnie

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I hope we don't become a school where we can't get any Mason gear without an adidas logo plastered on it.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
And our unis will probably just off an adidas template, nothing unique. If Louisville and UCLA and Kansas and Indiana have unis in March made from the same template so will we.

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
And our unis will probably just off an adidas template, nothing unique. If Louisville and UCLA and Kansas and Indiana have unis in March made from the same template so will we.

They're contractually obligated to play one game in non-custom jerseys that can be ordered from the Adidas catalogue for one game per year.