OT - RIP Stuart Scott

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
That sucks. Not a fan of ESPNs or their talking heads, but much to young.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Im tired of seeing people die from cancer. Although no former U.S. President has died from it, maybe the people deserve to live also? Yes, im implying there is a cure and big pharm and the govt is holding it back.

Im tired of seeing people die from cancer. Although no former U.S. President has died from it, maybe the people deserve to live also? Yes, im implying there is a cure and big pharm and the govt is holding it back.

Um. What did Grant die of? (or from? how ever it should be phrased)

polepino

Starter
Its crazy, ive lost my mom, and two ppl from work from cancer in the past two years, all non long term sufferers. I dont know if its just because im getting older(im only 35 tho) and im noticing it more or is there really just something in the water.

He also died in 1877. That was 137 years ago. lol!

Just trying to figure out how far back this conspiracy of yours really went...
...I would think the Kennedy's would have access to this miracle treatment of curing cancer...but alas, Ted must have been left out of the loop.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
It's not the water, it's our terrible diet.

No doubt cancer brings tragedy to so many families--my sympathy to all that have experienced such losses and anxieties over treatment.

Actually, this was just in the news this week--environmental effects or inherited genes account for only 1/3 of cancers while random genetic mutation are responsible for the other 2/3. That's not to say that we should ignore habits that have been shown to be unhealthful (e.g. smoking), but a considerable number of cases may be due to just "bad luck".

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=186072

sigmanorm

Starter
PSA ALERT: You can always support cancer research through great organizations like Kyles Kamp which uses baseball to help raise money for pediatric cancer research. www.KylesKamp.org
We have raised over $1,000,000 in the past 3 years!