OT - Northern Illinois has a new court

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
BvfLEvcIAAAXYeG.png

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This is the closest thing I've seen to JMU's abomination.

At least there are fewer graphic designs blunders, so JMU keeps their crown.

GMURaider

Sixth Man
While simple, our court blows away any of these fancy designs.

I suppose this is the right thread/somewhat related...

Perhaps, some of the heavy hitters like Pikap can express our desire for a VIDEO SCOREBOARD to new AD Edwards? I would be curious to hear where that would rank on his priority list...

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
I suppose this is the right thread/somewhat related...

Perhaps, some of the heavy hitters like Pikap can express our desire for a VIDEO SCOREBOARD to new AD Edwards? I would be curious to hear where that would rank on his priority list...

I'm sure it's on the list. But, it can't come until after they replace the aging roof of the Patriot Center.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Plus, we haven't had many good plays to be replayed on a jumbotron. However, it would of been nice to have to atleast show close ups of Hewitt in "deep thought".

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
As mentioned earlier - once roof is replaced - it is done.

With regards to the first post - I think that kind of overdone design looks like assssss. Simple, clean - and Iconic. Think along the lines of Apple Design - not Windows XP

Dawgs99

Starter
Does it bother anyone else that Mason put all these new TV's around the concourse and they only show ads? IMO at least half of those TV's should be showing live game action so you don't miss anything while you wait in line. I can see showing ads pre and post game but during the game it should be live game action, i'm sure it can't be too hard to figure out how to do that. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Does it bother anyone else that Mason put all these new TV's around the concourse and they only show ads? IMO at least half of those TV's should be showing live game action so you don't miss anything while you wait in line. I can see showing ads pre and post game but during the game it should be live game action, i'm sure it can't be too hard to figure out how to do that. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Even if it's putting together a one minute video of highlights from the past (Final Four, CAA Championships, buzzer beaters, etc.) A recruit might be there. Might as well use it for recruiting.