OT - Mason Logo On Water Tower Video

OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Just another one of those little things that should have been done years ago now getting done.

G M U

Starter
We need more branding like this. Some sort of stone entrance to the campus would be great with large block lettering. There were drawings a few years ago outlining an official entrance but nothing ever happened.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I like that idea... at first, I was thinking we should save the brick fundraising for when we open a new basketball arena or football stadium, but who am I kidding, we'll all be dead when that time comes.

Eventually the PC will become "historic" and maybe some day 1980s architecture might actually be valued for something.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I like the idea of brick fundraisers. I just made a donation for one today.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
There's also this new Mason monolith on the field house side of Rte. 123 where they cut that new road underneath. I thought that was pretty cool. Need more of that stuff.

Yenom

Recruit
OP
Pikapppatri8

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I just get a kick out of seeing the water tower "in the middle of things." In my time there, it was way in the back of an outer parking lot and you could always find an empty spot back behind it in the corner :)
It was also a great place to get some woo woo in the back of a car on a Saturday night,

Broads, Buicks, and Buckley

GMUSig03

All-Conference
We need more branding like this. Some sort of stone entrance to the campus would be great with large block lettering. There were drawings a few years ago outlining an official entrance but nothing ever happened.

Have been saying this for year. I'm fairly positive those crappy/ugly plastic signs we have now were the ones we had when I came to campus for my entrance interview almost 20 years ago.

Something so simple that would only cost in the thousand's of dollars range, and would look great.

sigmanorm

Starter
Field house getting a paint job on the new Campus Dr side
upload_2015-5-15_10-37-28.png