Northern KY to the Horizon League

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Had to look them up. Had never heard of them. Good move for them. Everyone wants out of the ASun.

Half our size. Younger. But bigger endowment. :(

OP
Washingtonian

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Kentucky_Norse

NKU began the process of classifying as a NCAA Division I institution in the fall of 2008. During the four-year reclassification, NKU will not be eligible for Division I championships. The university ended its membership in the Great Lakes Valley Conference (GLVC) at the conclusion of the 2011–12 academic year and began playing a full Atlantic Sun conference schedule in fall 2012. Following the four years, NKU will become a full Division I member.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Northern Kentucky has a beautiful new arena. It would be among the best even by A-10 standards, and probably better than The Vault.

They most definitely seem to be on an upwardly mobile trajectory, and being in a basketball-crazy state probably doesn't hurt at all.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I just took at look of their campus with Google Maps. Probably one of the ugliest campuses in America not named vcu.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I just took at look of their campus with Google Maps. Probably one of the ugliest campuses in America not named vcu.

I was outside of Louisville on business and drove past the campus - yeah its not much and has no eye candy.