News Men’s Basketball Tops Lamar, 68-54

Robot

Administrator
From Mason Hoops:

Men’s Basketball Tops Lamar, 68-54 by Chris Metsala

Earning his first career start as a Patriot, Marko Gujanicic helped lead the George Mason men’s basketball team to a 68-54 victory at Lamar Tuesday night posting a double-double. Four Patriots scored in double-figures as Mason improved to 2-0 on the season, while Lamar dipped to 0-2.Read more here… via George Mason Headline News http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png

Continue reading...

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Good to hear that Vaughn contributed so much. 5 assists for Marquise in his debut is another positive.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
WashingtonPost has a big vcu story and picture... no mention of Mason anywhere. nice.

Not to get in the way of your vcu penis envy, but that is actually a UVa story. The Post has always tried to pretend like they are a local school. They just happened to be playing vcu last night.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I won't pick on the Post for this one. If I were an editor at the paper, I'd have chosen the Spanish grape story, too. We'll have to earn our spot on the page with some positive momentum later in the season. That said, kudos to Lamar U. for their excellent game feed.

Haxormax

Starter
I'm just thinking come on man. we're like 15 minutes away from WaPo. No wonder they had to sell the company.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

boondocks2911

Four-star Recruit
Tom, as usual, is making way too much sense.... I'm outraged... You know what I love about Seattle? I don't have to give a crap about the coverage we get... I have my final four edition of the post framed on my wall in my office and people that come are like, "oh yeah I remember that. You went there? cool"

I also agree that if we just keep winning the coverage will come... no one likes mediocre

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Last night when the AP story came out, it referred to us as the Colonials. Glad to see they corrected it today.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Tom, as usual, is making way too much sense.... I'm outraged... You know what I love about Seattle? I don't have to give a crap about the coverage we get... I have my final four edition of the post framed on my wall in my office and people that come are like, "oh yeah I remember that. You went there? cool"

I also agree that if we just keep winning the coverage will come... no one likes mediocre

I have that at my house with all the Final 4 memorabilia I bought when I was there... but yeah, I have come to expect not getting much mention around here