http://www.gomason.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=25200&ATCLID=209993707:
ZHFKDWVTMPTNKZH.20150331152952.jpg

(Photo by George Mason Athletics)
Dave Paulsen Introductory Press Conference Set for Wednesday
Courtesy: George Mason Athletics
Release: 03/31/2015

More Sharing Services

*Photo credit: Bucknell Athletics

George Mason University President Ángel Cabrera, along with Director of Athletics Brad Edwards will introduce Dave Paulsen as the 10th head men’s basketball coach in program history at a press conference Wednesday morning.

WHERE: Patriot Center
WHEN: Wednesday, April 1, 2015
10:30 a.m. (Doors open at 10 a.m.)
PARKING: Available in Lot L
LIVE STREAM: Click Here

Fans are encouraged to attend. Please enter the Patriot Center through the West Entrance.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are looking forward to your appearance. ease wash the Hewitt stain from my beloved school

Broads, Buicks, and Buckley

patriotchild

Starter
And this guy is smart as a whip -- cum laude, phi beta kappa. Doesn't hurt to have somebody with brains, plus a decent track record.

Just imagine if we get a few more players withe brains too. Wouldn't that make next season interesting :crazyeyes:

Pablo

Hall of Famer
What is everyone wearing tomorrow? I am thinking business casual, but maybe Dave would be more impressed if I wore a suit.

Golly, so nervous!!! The first time I met Larranaga I wasn't wearing pants, and the first time I met Hewitt I was dressed like a polar bear.

You only get one chance at first impressions!

So, you were the one wearing the polar bear costume?

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Internet is on fire with the rumor that Russ Turner's wife finally agreed to let him take the Mason job. She apparently is flying to Fairfax to order Brad to hire him. She likely will make a stink at Paulsen's presser. Not going to be pretty. No word on whether she will let Russ fly to Fairfax with her. He might have to stay back in Irvine to watch the kids.