Mason Memorabilia

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wasnt sure whether to post this in the 15 minutes thread of this one, but this a cool article about the business of re-selling used College Basketball gear, and seems like they have some Mason stuff, per one of the article's photos.

https://nypost.com/2021/03/17/after...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

edit: Seems like all of the Mason gear, is Jaire Grayer's. Ouch.

players-trunk-detail-shot.jpg

Someone else posted about this website in the adidas post. Great concept and all for it. Marquise Moore sold all of his stuff last year posting on his twitter. Jarred Reuter's mom had been selling some of his stuff on ebay. It's cool to be able to buy some stuff bc the bookstore and GoMason doesn't sell anything remotely as cool as team issued gear.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Always cool to find Mason gear in stores. My wife got this nice Mason cup at Details boutique in Haymarket, VA.

Attachments

• A0A02392-1EA5-4390-B8B2-B8F92CBD2C9B.jpeg
    A0A02392-1EA5-4390-B8B2-B8F92CBD2C9B.jpeg
    207.8 KB · Views: 221

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I’m going to be parting ways with a lot of my Mason memorabilia. If anyone is interested in anything specific, let me know and we’ll work something out. This includes bobbleheads, jerseys, a few signed things, lots of pics - 8 x 10 and bigger. I’ll try to post some pics in the coming days, but just wanted to throw it out there.

Most of the jerseys are big from my larger days, but still would be fine for framing. I also have Marquise Moore’s Adidas jersey which is a large.
I’m interested - message me - would
Like none of the frames final four signed pictures and sone jerseys. Why are you parting ways?

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Someone else posted about this website in the adidas post. Great concept and all for it. Marquise Moore sold all of his stuff last year posting on his twitter. Jarred Reuter's mom had been selling some of his stuff on ebay. It's cool to be able to buy some stuff bc the bookstore and GoMason doesn't sell anything remotely as cool as team issued gear.
My son has Jack Tempchin's Mason warm up jacket that I bought from that locker room site he was selling his gear off of. (Forgot the name of the site)