Mason baseball team advances to A10 championship game

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Dammit Pheonix-Arizona you are at it with those avatars again. Always causing me problems. Like the new one though.

GMUSig03

All-Conference
I watched all of both games, Mason stood toe to toe with both programs in games that were closer then both final scores indicated. Unfortunately, Mason just couldn't get any extra base hits. Following Mason and Miami, I see how there is a huge disconnect between the haves and have nots in terms of pitching. The elite teams have elite pitching, which the non-elite teams do not see often enough to then be able to effectively hit. Mason really struggled to score runs with their lack of extra base hits and stranded a lot of runners (ironically Miami has has mostly the same problem this weekend)

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It really is miraculous what Coach Brown has been able to accomplish at Mason, considering the university's half-a** commitment to baseball.

Hopefully Edwards can give him a first-class facility to recruit with, and we'll have a chance to go to the tournament more than once every 5-6 years.

Plink833

Preferred Walk-On
Just watched the highlight video from the A-10 championship on youtube...ST Louis's stadium didn't seem to be any nicer than ours, i wonder what it had (besides the obvious: lights) to get to host this tournament. Anyhow, proud of this team, great to see us winning a baseball championship...also whoever puts those videos together, what a great job!