Larranaga's incredible class shows again

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
We all have great Coach L stories which demonstrate his incredible class.

2004, I was in the field house, talking to this chick I had my eye on for a while. After talking to her for about 10 minutes, I convinced her to come over to my place later on that night. As I was leaving the field house, I ran into Coach L and he looks at me and says "that's a nice piece of a** you banked there".

After getting over the fact that coach L just saw me run game on a girl, I replied "thanks coach!"
The conversation continued:

Coach L says "Let me give you a little piece of advice"

At this point, I'm thinking that he's going to give me some fatherly advice on women, how to treat them blah blah blah. What I got was even better.

He continued.. "she likes it from the back doggy style while pulling her hair and at the same time a pinky in the stink. Oh and she loves to be called "princess slut". Do that and she'll be putty in your hands"

I replied "so you banged her?"

He replied "I've banged every chick in this building"

I said "What about Mrs. L"

He replies "she was taping the whole thing!"

He could have just let me walk out of there. He didn't know me from Adam. But he took the time to provide me some valuable intel on an incredibly hot chick. We banged like rabbits for 6 months and she talked to her friends about me, telling them what an incredibly awesome lover I was. It led to a two year string of incredibly hot chicks I was banging repeatedly. As I am typing this, I am getting teary eyed........ Just a great great man.

Straight outta Penthouse Forum :reading:

We definitely all have many Coach L stories to share. I suggest we share them here. Now. In this thread.

One time Coach L made Thuc Phan shoot video out at a truck in the rain.

Thuc Phan died.

Coach L is revered as Jesus for some reason.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We definitely all have many Coach L stories to share. I suggest we share them here. Now. In this thread.

One time Coach L made Thuc Phan shoot video out at a truck in the rain.

Thuc Phan died.

Coach L is revered as Jesus for some reason.
Shut your mouth, you retard. Don't blaspheme our god!

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
There's no way I can compete with Chank's work of art, but I do have a true story that sounds made up. I have been writing a screenplay about sports writers and gambling on and off for the last 20 years. Knowing Coach L is a huge movie buff, I mentioned it to him in 2006 to see what he thought. He said he would love to read what I had put together some time.

A few months later at an Insider's event, I brought the screenplay and gave it to him with no delusions that he would actually read it. A few weeks later, I got an email from him saying that he enjoyed it and he appreciated me sharing it. I replied back that I would love his feedback if he ever wanted to talk about it, and I gave my home number never expecting to hear from him.

The phone rang literally 30 seconds after I hit send, and he said, "Hey, Tom, Coach L. I read your screenplay on our last road trip and really liked it." I still at this point was shocked he had read it all the way through, so I asked if he had any suggestions.

He proceeded to go on for 15 minutes about his ideas, going as far as to mention every character by name. It had been a while since I had worked on it, so he knew some of the characters better than I did. "I think you need to flesh out the scene more when Andrew meets Lester." Or "I didn't think it was believable when Andrew got by Johnny's bodyguards without being frisked."

And then the big bomb hit: "I really think you need a good sex scene between Allison and Andrew." I was speechless, because he always struck me as so conservative. "Really?" I managed to respond. "Yeah, the gambling, sports and mob stuff is all geared toward men, but you need something that will also appeal to women. You need more romance, Tom!"

The End​

Last edited:

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Who knew Coach L was such a horndog?

The funny thing is he was 100-percent right. He made a point of saying it shouldn't be a gratuitous sex scene, but he was correct that I wrote the plot completely from a dude's standpoint. By fleshing out the relationship more, he said it would appeal more to the women who accompany men to the movies.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
LOL, I love the boards. Everyone should click every add on these boards to help it stay up and get even better.

And Tom, if you're story is real, it really does demonstrate that coach L is one of the most unlaziest (<--- don't know if that's actually a word) people I know.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
The funny thing is he was 100-percent right. He made a point of saying it shouldn't be a gratuitous sex scene, but he was correct that I wrote the plot completely from a dude's standpoint. By fleshing out the relationship more, he said it would appeal more to the women who accompany men to the movies.

Based solely on my experience, if the women are married to said men, a sex scene would be the last thing they'd be interested in.