HOLY CROSS UPDATE

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah that’s fair.

Clearly the A10 > CAA but I miss the natural rivalries in the CAA.
GW is close and on the same metro line as Mason. We have a close, geographical rival. We don't need another one, particularly one that is not suited for A10 play. Heck, American wasn't even suited for the CAA, hence the move down to the Patriot League.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Yeah that’s fair.

Clearly the A10 > CAA but I miss the natural rivalries in the CAA.

The A10 and old CAA footprint has a lot of overlap: Boston, New York, Philadelphia, DC/Fairfax, Richmond, North Carolina (Davidson instead of Wilmington).

Only difference is you add Pittsburgh, Dayton, Chicago, and St. Louis instead of Virginia Beach area, Harrisonburg and Atlanta.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I disagree, they don't really have a lot of history in the NCAA Tournament. Most teams in the A10 have at least gone on some type of Cinderella run whether it was recent or ages ago

The A10 and old CAA footprint has a lot of overlap: Boston, New York, Philadelphia, DC/Fairfax, Richmond, North Carolina (Davidson instead of Wilmington).

Only difference is you add Pittsburgh, Dayton, Chicago, and St. Louis instead of Virginia Beach area, Harrisonburg and Atlanta.
Yah I take back what I said lol.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

"BALTIMORE, Md. – Senior guard Bo Montgomery totaled 18 points, seven assists, three rebounds and two steals, to lead the Holy Cross men's basketball team to a 70-67 victory over Loyola (Md.) at Reitz Arena. The Crusaders improve to 7-16 overall and 4-6 in the Patriot League, while the Greyhounds fall to 4-19 on the season and 2-8 in the conference."

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s Paulsen’s first year. Give him a couple years.
But keep in mind it only gets harder to recruit with losing records.