HOLY CROSS UPDATE

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
At the request of @ephoops and because we can all be silly and ridiculous on the interwebz.

Post all DP/Holy Cross related updates here.

Disclaimer: As much as I make jokes, I root for Dave as well and think he will be great in the Patriot League.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What about a Paul Hewitt retirement thread? LOL. I actually like where this thread is going!!! Soooo much potential.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Before we get back to Holy Cross, or Hot Cross Buns, a few quick questions. I didn't want to highjack any other thread. Anyone know how many season ticket holders we have? How may members on this board?

Back to DP & HC.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What about a Paul Hewitt retirement thread? LOL. I actually like where this thread is going!!! Soooo much potential.
Oh hell no LOL

FYI holy cross is playing a d3 school that has struggled in recent years. Amusing.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Looks like DP finally got his wish, and Holy Cross is playing Maine on November 29th. lol

ephoops

Starter
The "Holy Cross" is the cross on which Jesus was crucified.

The cross is the universal symbol of Christian faith and represents Christ’s resurrection from death.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Didn't Jesus show up at a big civil fraud case in NYC recently? I thought I saw a sketch in which he was seated next to the defendant. Remarkable times...reminiscent of his courtside appearance next to the Mason bench in DC for the UConn game.

Last edited: