Hate ....

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I had a chance to go to the game tonight but stayed at work late!!!

GMU1983

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that you’re calling out the student section when they have at least been showing up. If you want to call out a group, call out the alumni and the surrounding community. Really confused by this post.
I always agree with you Gunnie but please see students sections from Northern Iowa to MD last night nothing is coordinated and then when everyone is pumped after a dunk Doc Nix plays a song and pumps the energy out of the crowd...we were not like this in 2011...the kids have forgotten to even clap in unison...

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I always agree with you Gunnie but please see students sections from Northern Iowa to MD last night nothing is coordinated and then when everyone is pumped after a dunk Doc Nix plays a song and pumps the energy out of the crowd...we were not like this in 2011...the kids have forgotten to even clap in unison...
Nothing worse than a big three and Doc Nix plays Empire State of Mind for the 2nd time

variaban

Walk-On
I hate that you’re calling out the student section when they have at least been showing up. If you want to call out a group, call out the alumni and the surrounding community. Really confused by this post.
I hate that you would rather call out the alumni and surrounding community when there's a large portion of students that live on campus that can make every home game easily and should be shaking the rafters with noise. I hate that Maryland's student section was rowdy as hell last night even in a loss on their own floor. I hate that that our student section isn't that loud even when we're winning. I hate that I had to edit my post to correct my message.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I hate that you must not watch our games, because the student section was the only section packed and coach even complemented them specifically... they even made a video for social media complementing the students... but you know more.

DSC_7939.jpg

VS

DSC_6476.jpg

DSC_7940.jpg

Last edited: