Hate ....

He15man

Starter
I hate that the student section was packed but apathetic.
I hate that the student section is still forced to go from the floor to the ceiling in one part of the arena, vs. wrapped around the lower bowl/close to the action so they can actually get into the game and provide the necessary energy. ......... Simultaneously, I hate that the lower bowl is still so empty because people who have those seats either don't come or they're not bought.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate these hate thread violations!

I also hate that I feel like I need to tell some folks to lighten up.
I hate that I violated the first rule of the Hate thread. I completely forgot. My bad. I'll try to not let it happen again. ;)
And yeah, can you believe the over the top response to one simple opinion post!! :D

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that our win got no coverage in The Washington Post.
I hate that the universe revolves around Georgetown, Maryland, and UVA according to those bozos.
I hate that the Richmond Time-Dispatch was the paper that actually did have to cover it. Albeit on an inner page one short paragraph "state round-up" section.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate that you people get weird boners for which media outlets cover the team. It's never been easier to access post-game pressers, original content, or even hop on Twitter and literally talk to the players like we did last night, but two lines from Goff telling you things you already knew is gonna make you happier?

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I hate that you people get weird boners for which media outlets cover the team. It's never been easier to access post-game pressers, original content, or even hop on Twitter and literally talk to the players like we did last night, but two lines from Goff telling you things you already knew is gonna make you happier?
I hate that you are offended by complaints that the POST doesn't cover us. While I do appreciate the increased coverage of internet media that you and others provide, I'm of a generation that grew up with newspapers. And coverage from professionals who AREN'T fans give me a better sense of how "outsiders" view our team.

By George.

Starter
I hate that you are offended by complaints that the POST doesn't cover us. While I do appreciate the increased coverage of internet media that you and others provide, I'm of a generation that grew up with newspapers. And coverage from professionals who AREN'T fans give me a better sense of how "outsiders" view our team.

I DON’T hate you! We’d love for local publications to join us in the media room, oh well. Until then, we got you. WaPo has been sending a soccer journalist to cover us for years, they don’t care…. and when we had big national news (ncaa violations) ask yourself, who broke that news?

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I too hate that you're offended Petey, but the local press (newspapers and TV) is still the way the public at large knows what's going on in the sports world. If local coverage shows Mason on a more consistent basis, the name brand/recognition will grow.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

I hate that I haven't had a "weird Boner" since 2006.