Hate ....

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate the left field and right field umpires standing 10 feet behind the third base and first base umpires, respectively. Whats the point if you are going to stand that close to the infield. back the F up and get closer to the wall. Why is this so difficult to understand?!?!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that betting is legal. Period. But especially in college sports. (In reference to posts on another thread.)

OP
Old Man

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that when one board member 'gets' the hate thread and uses it correctly, another appears to not get the gate thread and uses it incorrectly.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that the people most hurt by gambling are the ones who can afford to gamble least.
I hate that people use this type of argument to justify imposing their views, forcibly, on others.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that people use this type of argument to justify imposing their views, forcibly, on others.
I hate that you hate "this type of argument", otherwise known as accurate arguments. BUT, I am NOT trying to "impose my views, forceably," or otherwise, on anyone. All I did was express an opinion in regard to a thread. I thought that was allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate the 1/4 pullovers our coaching staff wore tonight (all black with the star logo in white), but I LOVE that they wore pullovers. I hope this continues, but with a different version

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

Loved that under...got it at 142.

I figured the defense would be better, wasnt prepared for THIS much
I hate that GMU79’s approach boils down to:
You two might be the ones that can least afford to gamble (but probably not), so, to protect you from yourselves, we should outlaw everyone from gambling under the threat of financial penalties and/or a criminal record, thus ruining your life as much or more than the gambling would.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
You two might be the ones that can least afford to gamble (but probably not), so, to protect you from yourselves, we should outlaw everyone from gambling under the threat of financial penalties and/or a criminal record, thus ruining your life as much or more than the gambling would.
I hate that I now feel guilty a good portion of my kid's college fund came from some well placed sweet sweet sweet sports bets.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You're welcome. It's just because your kids need their dad at home, not locked up in jail. I care.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate that I now feel guilty a good portion of my kid's college fund came from some well placed sweet sweet sweet sports bets.
Guilt can be a good thing. Keeps us from making more mistakes further down the line. You're welcome.