Hate ....

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

psyclone

Hall of Famer
[Deleted by HoopsAdmin]
I hate to think that some erroneously think that I'm less of a man for wearing a mask during a pandemic. I've been on a ventilator twice before in my past life for multiple weeks. Believe me, not a pleasant experience. Although the delta variant may not put me back in ICU again, I'd rather not take that chance or be responsibile for transmitting it to others in my family who are too young to get vaccinated as yet.

P.S. You may want to update your signature line now that Pfizer is fully approved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I hate that Wichita State will be stuck in a basketball conference that is probably only a two bid league once Cincy, Houston and UCF leave.

GreenLantern

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I hate when people post a message and it's just a link to a twitter post. No comments, no additional info.

If I want to see a twitter post without any comment there's a place I can do that... it's called twitter.
But you can't discuss it here if it's not posted. Guilty!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate when people post a message and it's just a link to a twitter post. No comments, no additional info.

If I want to see a twitter post without any comment there's a place I can do that... it's called twitter.
I like it. I'm not on twitter. Or Facebook. Or any of that other stuff. Now get off my lawn!