Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Starting Bid is $25

https://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=682&acctid=2862

2862_682_1.jpg

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Has anyone more keyed in than myself heard anything about the Patriot Park project or the status of Mason partnering with DC United for a new soccer stadium? There was an article in the post last year about Brad talking to them but haven't heard anything since. Those renders of Patriot Park were sexy.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Has anyone more keyed in than myself heard anything about the Patriot Park project or the status of Mason partnering with DC United for a new soccer stadium? There was an article in the post last year about Brad talking to them but haven't heard anything since. Those renders of Patriot Park were sexy.

You might want to just reach out to someone in the AD and see if you can get an answer.

emjayar08

Sixth Man

Aren't they building Audi Field in the D.C. Navy Yard?

Maybe they would still do something in Ffx pertaining to their USL aspirations.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Goff has mentioned the USL/Academy facility on GMU's campus a few times, but only in passing. In fact, you might get more information out of him reaching out on Twitter than you would trying to email someone in the AD.
Good call. Thanks!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah- the few times I reached out to Goff he was responsive. Especially when I was trying to get Hewitt era info he'd basically share what he knew, which usually wasn't much more than most.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
While digging around the facilities website for Patriot Park updates I found an updated final report from the West Campus planning session they had. Not a lot to note other than someone's huge boner for how Georgia Tech laid out their campus, but there is an updated sketch of the future "innovation district" that seems to show Mason is pretty intent on moving the arena in front of the Mason Inn.

https://facilities.gmu.edu/wp-content/uploads/Mason-West-Fairfax-Campus-Vision-June-2017-.pdf

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Took a peak at the practice facility this weekend - looks all finished but for the court graphics and wall padding, and some other cosmetics. There is one full length court in the middle of the gym with 4 baskets with 3pt arc's on the side (2 on each side) to allow for maximum amount of players to work on 3pt shooting (as opposed to 2 full length courts).

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Took a peak at the practice facility this weekend - looks all finished but for the court graphics and wall padding, and some other cosmetics. There is one full length court in the middle of the gym with 4 baskets with 3pt arc's on the side (2 on each side) to allow for maximum amount of players to work on 3pt shooting (as opposed to 2 full length courts).
Picture please?