Game 9: Catawba College, Wednesday, Dec 17th, 7 PM AT THE RAC, NO TV

wijg

Starter
Shevon Thompson is a beast. Totally different style, but I get a little of that Will Thomas feel from him. Glad we have him for 1 more year.

Fixed years left...

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Shevon Thompson is a beast. Totally different style, but I get a little of that Will Thomas feel from him. Glad we have him for 3 more years.

Unfortunately, Shevon is a junior this year. But Porter has shown some promise in his time on the court and he's a true freshman.

I really hope whoever our coach is next year convinces most of these players to stick around. We really just need a tweak here or there (a shooter who can start at the 3 and another one who can come off the bench would be nice) and this team could have a really quick turnaround.

wijg

Starter
I really hope whoever our coach is next year convinces most of these players to stick around. We really just need a tweak here or there

Yeah, if we could just pick up an athletic guy about 6'7", you know, the kind that creates mismatches... ;-)

wijg

Starter
If any of you listened to the post game show, there was a pretty funny moment in it. They were talking with Skeeters about the depth they thought they had at forward and the the copes and royals situation happens.

The funny thing is that Butler hinted at what we have talked about on here about Hewitt's constant tinkering with the lineup, and says something along the lines of the fact of only having 8 or 9 guys to choose from might be a good thing.

I almost wrecked my car laughing at that.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Remember when we used to beat Div 1 teams that bad?

Tonight was fun to watch... At least the second half. I liked the ball movement. Lots of great passes. Hope this game is the confidence booster our boys need.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If any of you listened to the post game show, there was a pretty funny moment in it. They were talking with Skeeters about the depth they thought they had at forward and the the copes and royals situation happens.

The funny thing is that Butler hinted at what we have talked about on here about Hewitt's constant tinkering with the lineup, and says something along the lines of the fact of only having 8 or 9 guys to choose from might be a good thing.

I almost wrecked my car laughing at that.

I said that same thing a little while ago...

Does anyone know how long Royal is supposed to be out for? That might throw a wrench into the whole thing.