• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

Game 4: GMU (3-0) at #21 Maryland (3-0) on Wednesday, November 17, at 7PM.

MasonSAE4

All-Conference
Hate this. It's one game. Act like it's business as usual.
This kind of sucks donkey balls but hey, if it gets casuals to wear something we're not in a position to turn down people buying Mason Basketball stuff. My gf went to Mason and had never been to a game as she went to school purely in the Hewitt/DP era's. Her first game was the other day @ Maryland and she loved it and wants the shirt. Would I wear one? No. But if it gets casuals like her to wear it then no press is bad press.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thankfully as crazy as the a10 has been out of conference, we still don’t know if Maryland completely sucks or if they are just playing their typical lazy way for out of conference games. Hopefully Maryland will be half decent.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
Thankfully as crazy as the a10 has been out of conference, we still don’t know if Maryland completely sucks or if they are just playing their typical lazy way for out of conference games. Hopefully Maryland will be half decent.

They’ve got some tough games coming up. We will know fairly soon how good they are going to be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Longhorn

Recent Tweets