Game 29: AT LaSalle, March 6th, 8 PM, NBCSN

mason2k1

Starter
We are getting a lot of respect on their boards.
I hope we don't disappoint their fans.
Also, someone should tell them we prefer G Mas, not GMU, GM or Mason.

"I am looking forward to this game in a big way. Mason plays a fast exciting brand of basket ball and as was mentioned has stayed competitive against the conferences top teams. They get a bit sloppy like we do and resort to street ball style. "

"GMU has had a sub-par season, but talent-wise, they had enough to finish in the top half of the A10. They lost a lot of close games and with a few breaks, could have another 4-5 more conference wins."

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Duquene lost and fordham lost so we just need to win one more to be the 11 seed. yipeee!! watch out brooklyn!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Duquene lost and fordham lost so we just need to win one more to be the 11 seed. yipeee!! watch out brooklyn!

Not that it matters, since I share the same feelings as you about our chances in Brooklyn, but I think that one more win has to be against Duquesne. If we beat Lasalle and lose to Duquesne, we're stuck in the P.I.G. game.

I have a conundrum Saturday night as my alma mater, SUNY Brockport has a strong possibility of playing in the D III tournament at the same time Mason plays Duquesne. Decisions, decisions.

Haxormax

Starter
iDsaST4.gif

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I admire your support, given that your brother has been benched for 11 of the last 18 games.

That's because he's a good brother. What kind of message would it send to Vaughn if he only showed up when he was playing? The great thing about a close family is they support you during the the up and down times.

Pablo

Hall of Famer
That's because he's a good brother. What kind of message would it send to Vaughn if he only showed up when he was playing? The great thing about a close family is they support you during the the up and down times.

I agree! I wonder how many other players from the NYC area have family members who drive down for weekend games on a regular basis like Vaughn's brother?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hopefully alot of our ny players' family show out in Brooklyn. I like that they get to play up there.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Hopefully alot of our ny players' family show out in Brooklyn. I like that they get to play up there.

Hopefully the NY area guys (and the rest of the team) play a heck of a lot better than the last few showings in the NY area (i.e. Iona and Fordham).

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
not one look into the post after 5 possesions.