Game 26: GMU (13-12 / 6-6) at vcu (18-7 / 11-3) on Wednesday, February 23, at 7PM.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
lol I am sure our fan didn't yell anything at him the entire game... you do realize our coach was not the most PG person in the world when he played at Mizzou right. Kansas and St Louis fans absolutely hate him. don't be so soft
Those fans hate Kim because he was a really good player and helped beat their teams. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Curry has been a scrub for 3 years and now he wants to talk shit? F him.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
masn2 not showing our game on their schedule.
I subscribe to every sports network on DirecTV — including more than 30 regional sports networks and every conference network (like Big10, A10, SEC, etc) — and our game tonight isn't showing up anywhere. Looks like EXPN+ is the only way to watch it, which could be a good thing if we get blown out.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Maybe we get lucky and Phil Martelli smacks an assistant. Or a ref.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Those fans hate Kim because he was a really good player and helped beat their teams. That’s how it’s supposed to be. Curry has been a scrub for 3 years and now he wants to talk shit? F him.
Lol I love Kim English. He also talked shit in interviews and the newspapers about the teams and routinely talked shit to fans during the games. These are all amazing qualities in a basketball player that we haven’t had since Pearson. Don’t be so soft when an opponent does it to us is all. They 30 pieced us and talked shit get over it. I’m sure CKE would like to have a dawg on our mostly soft a** team

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Lol I love Kim English. He also talked shit in interviews and the newspapers about the teams and routinely talked shit to fans during the games. These are all amazing qualities in a basketball player that we haven’t had since Pearson. Don’t be so soft when an opponent does it to us is all. They 30 pieced us and talked shit get over it. I’m sure CKE would like to have a dawg on our mostly soft a** team

I don't think we are soft but I would be charged up if someone on our team mouthed off after a huge play that put us up 20+ points over vcu. Can't be too mad when they do it.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I don’t have a problem when a legit standout player talks shit because he has proven capable of backing it up. Loved the edge and swagger Pearson played with because his teammates fed off his confidence. We definitely do need more of that, couldn’t agree more.

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
What many good trash talkers do and what Kim used to do is pretty different than just yelling shut the f--- up.

Trash talking is Kim English needling the Kansas fans before the game saying how he hates Kansas fans and how they think they are Kentucky or UCLA... they are not. There's a creativity to a solid trash talker, not just who can drop as many f bombs as possible... same goes for heckling.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
When defense is an issue in late Feb, you soft.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We are due a breakout game, and a hot shooting game, why not tonight? We’ve dominated that terrible little gym the last few years, let’s keep it going.

Mason 73
vcu 58

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Leave it to the vcu broadcast to show Oduro and Ace both eating against Richmond during their preview…I’ll allow it.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GMU - play like poo
fecesU - is poo

Last edited: