Game 2 - AT Lamar, Nov 12th, 8 PM, No TV

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Rohland tweeted that he doesnt know much about Bryan Allen's knee injury, but says there is nothing torn.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Whew. I took it as a good sign that he walked off on his own. Looked really bad at first.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Hopefully BA won't miss any time, but if he does, at least we have real depth at the 2-3 spots this season.

Is it just me, or does Vaughn Gray look like a completely different person out on the court? Sure am glad he didn't transfer to Fordham or wherever else he was going. :)

JBiggs

Starter
Completely. He was obviously dealing with something mental/familial/personal last year. He has looked great.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is it just me, or does Vaughn Gray look like a completely different person out on the court? Sure am glad he didn't transfer to Fordham or wherever else he was going. :)

No question about it, Jim. We always knew he had the physical ability to be a very good player, but you can tell he's mentally sharp this year as well. He's moving on offense and playing very well on defense. Nice to see he has put his personal issues behind him.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It would have happened sooner if his big press conference explosion hadn't scared his 2012 team into winning the SLC.