Game 14: AT ODU, Jan 4th, 7 PM, NO TV

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Although I'm not to the point where I would consider boycotting the games or reducing my yearly donation, I have decided not to attend tomorrow night's Mason Insiders event. I just don't feel like paying an additional $100 for the luxury of hearing administrators and coaches tell me everything is hunky-dory.

I will be there. I'm not cutting off my money to Mens Bball. Times when we suck, like now, is when we need to keep the money flowing from our diehard fans. When we are winning consistently then it is easy for any Joe-Schmo to contribute money. It is when the diehards stick with the team and continue to show support even when things turn sour.

However, I am going to ask Copes if he has any other facial expressions than his O face on every play.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tweeder, I hear you. I've already made a big donation to the basketball team this year and will continue to do so. I look forward to any reports from you and Brian on the vibe there.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Tweeder, I hear you. I've already made a big donation to the basketball team this year and will continue to do so. I look forward to any reports from you and Brian on the vibe there.

I am also bringing in a professional suit taylor to this event so he can properly dress Coach Hewitt for his suits.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It has been fun hanging out (virtually) with you guys most of the last several days, but my customers are all finally back to work tomorrow. So, if I go radio silent for the next several days, it is not because someone at Mason took me out at the dinner tomorrow night (I hope). :)

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It has been fun hanging out (virtually) with you guys most of the last several days, but my customers are all finally back to work tomorrow. So, if I go radio silent for the next several days, it is not because someone at Mason took me out at the dinner tomorrow night (I hope). :)

Just be on the lookout for knives. The way we shoot, nobody could hit you with a gun even from point-blank range. :D

Harry

Starter
Likewise, the virtual hangout has been fun! :DBut back to work tomorrow, after 10 days off...and limited ability to hang out during the day:(

MasonJar

Walk-On
A school in our situation always seems to do best taking a chance on a guy on the way up, say like Larranaga. Taking a chance on a guy who has probably topped out, like Hewitt, is almost always a bad bet. There are too many examples to list but just in our recent CAA memory the names Kennedy and Barnes come to mind.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
A school in our situation always seems to do best taking a chance on a guy on the way up, say like Larranaga. Taking a chance on a guy who has probably topped out, like Hewitt, is almost always a bad bet. There are too many examples to list but just in our recent CAA memory the names Kennedy and Barnes come to mind.

I'm not sure I'd say Larranaga was on the way up. Bowling Green (and for several years) to Mason is at best a lateral move.

MasonJar

Walk-On
I'm not sure I'd say Larranaga was on the way up. Bowling Green (and for several years) to Mason is at best a lateral move.

You have to consider where Mason was when he took the job. But I was really just addressing his career vice his locations.