Game 13: Penn, Jan 2nd, 7:30 PM, NBCSN

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
Penn comes in with a 2-7 record, having lost 4 straight going into their game at Rider on Sunday at noon which can be seen on the Comcast Network (old CN8 in Philly).

Penn's schedule:
http://www.pennathletics.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=1700&SPID=539&SPSID=8626

Stat's for 2013-14 here: http://www.pennathletics.com/pdf9/2565312.pdf?DB_OEM_ID=1700 in which 4 players are averaging double figures in points, after that, the points per game average drops to under 5 regardless of which player is used.

Harry

Starter
"Men's Basketball Downed by Wagner in OT, 75-69"

Even at our worst under Nestor and Westhead, we never lost to a Wagner...we better beat Penn.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It will nice when/if NBC Sports Network gets an HD channel on Fios. It's painful to watch anything in standard definition (but I will when Mason basketball is involved!).

Harry, I have Fios and NBCSN does have an HD channel. It's 590

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Penn is a great school. G Mas players will be cocky after winning 7th Place Game vs. a soft St. Marys (CA) squad that is rebuilding.

Penn 61
G Mason 56
Final

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Penn is a great school. G Mas players will be cocky after winning 7th Place Game vs. a soft St. Marys (CA) squad that is rebuilding.

Penn 61
G Mason 56
Final

PMP, I'm one of the few people who acknowledge and occasionally appreciate that 99-percent of your posts are pure schtick, but even that routine wears thin when you try to undermine a very good win against a team favored to beat us by 10 points. Just try to throw in some facts and positive comments once in a while to keep us on our toes.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
PMP, I'm one of the few people who acknowledge and occasionally appreciate that 99-percent of your posts are pure schtick, but even that routine wears thin when you try to undermine a very good win against a team favored to beat us by 10 points. Just try to throw in some facts and positive comments once in a while to keep us on our toes.

Tom. I like you and I do put in positive comments when appropriate. However I, also, think that there is an extremely good chance that the players come out flat next Thursday. That isn't "schtick".

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
However I, also, think that there is an extremely good chance that the players come out flat next Thursday. That isn't "schtick".

We might be a little flat from traveling and admittedly haven't played great at home, but I'm expecting — read: praying — we see a continuation of some of the things we did well in Hawaii and signs that we are correcting some of the things we didn't. One thing we definitely need to do is correct our infamous slow starts, because we did that again yesterday despite rallying for the win.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Currently Sagarin has us as 8.5 favorites against Penn--up from 7.7 favorites prior to our last game.

Let's hope we can build on that St Mary's win and that Wright breaks out of his slump.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
It will nice when/if NBC Sports Network gets an HD channel on Fios. It's painful to watch anything in standard definition (but I will when Mason basketball is involved!).
Fios doesn't have CBS Sports Net or Fox Sports 2 in HD for some reason, but does offer NBC Sports Net and Fox Sports 1 in HD. They need to offer everything in HD.

Bricker

Starter
Lots of folks predicting a double-digit win. But I seriously doubt we see a dominant performance after a tough trip across the ocean. If we win, it will be close until the end.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Goodguys 64
The Penn es's 57

Sherrod Wright bounces back and scores 15. Marko....... Polo? We need Marko to bounce back and pour in double digit points.