Game 13: Penn, Jan 2nd, 7:30 PM, NBCSN

Bricker

Starter
For those of you at the game, the announcer on TV just said "that was a pure muscle move by Johnny Williams". Don't think I've ever heard that one before...

I must be in the Twilight Zone or something.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is a last place finish in a10 a possibility? Yep.

MasonCrew

Starter
It was a nice play by him. I wanted to see the lineup with Holloway Jenkins Copes and Jenkins led by Moore instead of Edwards. When that group came in we scored more.

Don't know what's up with Wright. I'll miss Allen.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Can't wait for this team to start slow against A10 competition and have zero chance at mounting a comeback. Playing much better teams like UMass, vcu, SLU, etc. you can't start slow like we do. A10 play is going to be dreadful. We can't beat a 2-8 Penn team at home.

Bricker

Starter
Can't wait for this team to start slow against A10 competition and have zero chance at mounting a comeback. Playing much better teams like UMass, vcu, SLU, etc. you can't start slow like we do. A10 play is going to be dreadful. We can't beat a 2-8 Penn team at home.
No fair, bro. Penn has beat Monmouth AND Niagara. Penn is definitely a top-300 opponent.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Did these guys just assume it would be a cakewalk because Penn is 2-8? If you look at their schedule, Penn's been in most games.