Game 13: GMU (7-5) vs Coppin St. (5-9) on Friday, December 23, at 4:00 PM.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
What exactly is the Gold Room?
During home games, Mason has two hospitality rooms where donors can get together, socialize and bitch and moan.

Upstairs in the Gold Room (a makeshift room on the East Concourse), a meal, drinks and snacks are served and a pregame talk from the coach's occur. Usually they discuss how Mason needs to score more points than the other team which is a @gmutom favorite.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Mason favored by 12.5. Vegas always knows is word. But this team could fool anyone.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Today's game is the featured game for betting if you check out the college basketball scores page on cbssports.com. Sponsored by Caeser's, bettors are advised that taking Coppin State and the moneyline will yield them $287.50 for a $50 betting win.

Last edited:

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Welp, there was an ad promoting Mason vs. Coppin State. It seems to have disappeared.

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Line up to 13. Money flowing on Mason. I think I'll take the pts and Sessoms. Who we said no to allegedly.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Well we seem to be doing quite well against a one man team. Learned from the Hofstra game for sure. Step on their throats

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Stomp the hell out of this team. I don’t care. Hang 110 on them.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Couldn’t have asked for a better start with 7 threes, which has forced Coppin State into rushing their shots. Now we need to attack them in the paint and go for the jugular.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Great to see Dunkin’s and Fernandez shooting with confidence. I think this is what we all hoped to see more of from the freshmen earlier in the season. Also good to get Coop going early after his no-show in Norfolk.