Game 11: AT University of Pennsylvania, Saturday, December 10th, 2 PM, NO TV

Ed Bradwards

Four-star Recruit
Holy-freakin F*ck Balls! I haven't been this hungover since last Easter!

What a win AmIRite? Does that Edwards cat know how to hire a coach or what? If you're reading this President Angel Cabdriver you need to take a break from tweeting microaggressions give that guy a raise.

So I don't know about the rest of you machiato-drinking homos, but the Ed-Man went out and celebrated in the only way he knows how - malt liquor and rye whiskey, gambling on some back alley bum fights, and painting tramp stamps. HA! I just woke up in the sh!tter stall of an Denny's bathroom here in Philly and no idea how I got here. I mean no idea at all, but what the F, might as well get a Moons over My-Hammy and a Bloody Mary while I'm here.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Holy-freakin F*ck Balls! I haven't been this hungover since last Easter!

What a win AmIRite? Does that Edwards cat know how to hire a coach or what? If you're reading this President Angel Cabdriver you need to take a break from tweeting microaggressions give that guy a raise.

So I don't know about the rest of you machiato-drinking homos, but the Ed-Man went out and celebrated in the only way he knows how - malt liquor and rye whiskey, gambling on some back alley bum fights, and painting tramp stamps. HA! I just woke up in the sh!tter stall of an Denny's bathroom here in Philly and no idea how I got here. I mean no idea at all, but what the F, might as well get a Moons over My-Hammy and a Bloody Mary while I'm here.

As long as you still have your wallet and are still an anal virgin - you good to go.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I also noticed the rotations on defense and was very impressed with the result. We also are not getting as hung up on screens and losing people like last year.

The few glimpses I've had of practices at the RAC, rotations on defense seem to be a point of emphasis, even before the season started. I'm now thinking in retrospect that the coach was thinking all along that we'd be undersized and would need to double the post regularly this year and was making sure that we were prepared to recover out of that double team. Outcome so far: we are now 76th in the country in defensing the 3 (31.4% vs national average 34.7%).

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Marquis is now 17th in the country in rebounding. Depending on playing time tonight/against Prairie it wouldn't be unreasonable to seem him crack the top ten for the OOC portion of the schedule.