Congrats to the Class of 23 Graduates

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
i believe that this is the most important achievement of any college athlete or any college student

Fwk1IYzWAAMqAGq

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
...to show up for graduation was a first class move.
Agreed.

I understand many of you want to make CKE out to be some sort of villain so you can hate him, but, It would be interesting to see how many/what percentage of coaches in a similar situation, where one or more senior players followed the coach to a new school, went to their players graduation at the former school.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Agreed.

I understand many of you want to make CKE out to be some sort of villain so you can hate him, but, It would be interesting to see how many/what percentage of coaches in a similar situation, where one or more senior players followed the coach to a new school, went to their players graduation at the former school.
All you have to do is look down 95, did Rhodes go to graduation? A few of their guys should have been getting a degree this season, and rhoades was with em much longer..

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
All you have to do is look down 95, did Rhodes go to graduation? A few of their guys should have been getting a degree this season, and rhoades was with em much longer..
My sources tell me he skipped their graduation ceremony but surprised them afterwards by going through the drive-thru to congratulate them on their first shift.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Rhoades will never go back to vcu. He napalmed all the bridges on his way out of town. Look for Penn State to buy out the Richmond half of their contractually obligated home and home.