Coaches Poll

KAOriginal

All-American
Good for the A10. Get some more teams in there conference.

Except the more teams end up up ranked, the more you will hear the clamor from them to "get rid of the dead weight" like Mason.

Amazing how not too long ago we were calling for dropping awful programs in the CAA, and yet here we are in that role for the A-10....lol.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Except the more teams end up up ranked, the more you will hear the clamor from them to "get rid of the dead weight" like Mason.

Amazing how not too long ago we were calling for dropping awful programs in the CAA, and yet here we are in that role for the A-10....lol.

The only dead weight we have wears $5,000 suits.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
The only dead weight we have wears $5,000 suits.

Damn, this really sucks. I dislike Hewitt as a coach just as much as the next guy on here (minus Raider aka Hewitt). The more I read these boards, the more I read articles on the A10, the more down in the dumps I get.

I was a sophomore at Mason when we beat Villanova in the tourney. Never in a million years could I have seen this coming following that season.

If we lose to Cornell, fire the bastard. haha.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Expatriot13,
Join the club brother! I felt this angry/sad upon his hire, but now I'm getting somewhat excited that he will be gone sooner than later.