News Tracking Official Adidas / Other Gear

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I blasted @MasonFanatic on twitter, but this goes for all of you: if anyone can get me one of those GM trucker snapbacks, I'd happily pay shipping and send you a box of Hawaiian goodies in exchange. Need me one of those hats for when it gets hot this summer.

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Just ran into this company selling some Mason gear, for those that might be interested:
George-Mason-Grey-Hoodie_1944x.jpg

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I'm really glad, and I would love a quarter zip. But until the logo changes I just can't buy anymore gear with that logo.
That said, if it was the quill logo, I would buy one in a heartbeat. A classy logo!
That is me too.

Why not use the quill for the athletic logo? It is so much better than the Upward Mason logo.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
That is me too.

Why not use the quill for the athletic logo? It is so much better than the Upward Mason logo.
M with the quill. Or Mason with the quill. GMU. Or George Mason.
Whatever. Maybe it could be one of two or three. I hate to use vcu as a good example, but they have several really sharp logos.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
M with the quill isn’t a good athletics logo for me. GMU by itself might not have the recognition factor, Mason is a nickname that no one knows and George Mason is too big for a logo.

Patriots is a bit generic too and there are a lot of green and gold schools.

In other words finding a great logo that will provide instant recognition and make students and alums happy is harder to pull off than we all might think. It can be done but don’t get your hopes up about improving on the PSA style shooting star.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
M with the quill isn’t a good athletics logo for me. GMU by itself might not have the recognition factor, Mason is a nickname that no one knows and George Mason is too big for a logo.

Patriots is a bit generic too and there are a lot of green and gold schools.

In other words finding a great logo that will provide instant recognition and make students and alums happy is harder to pull off than we all might think. It can be done but don’t get your hopes up about improving on the PSA style shooting star.
I know it has been around a while, and it is recognizeable, I guess, but surely we could add a logo or two....as we have discussed a time or two before ;)

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Interesting find, hadn't seen this one before:

View attachment 1848

I still have this shirt. Someone random marketed these shirts and put up signs all over campus to sell at a specific time in the JC. After we lost it was basically stupid and embarrassing to wear.