MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Alright, here is your G Mas. Haha. Gold-out alternate home jersey
adidasAG

ODUisBACK

Recruit
Eh, not a bad deal really. I hated how Nike just gives generic templates to all their teams. ODU recently switched to UA. Excited to see what adidas and UA come up with for us.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I bet our golf team is happy since now they'll get Taylor Made equipment. Better than being forced to use Nike clubs, IMO. Full disclosure, I have Callaways, but acknowledge Taylor Made has really good stuff.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
I think most of us on here are middle age and generally prefer traditional jerseys. But the kids nowadays like anything but. I made a neon jersey as a joke, but the more I think about it the more it could work for the kids. The easiest comparison is when I was in high school I hated short shorts and polyester jerseys. But the middle age "adult" coaches insisted on getting us that stuff. Just like I hated what middle aged people wanted when I was 17, kids now probably hate what we like. If going with an ugly uniform (translation Kansas, Louisville) gets us better recruits then so be it.

With that said, I still wouldn't mind stealing the UCLA or Indiana design.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I am not a fan of some of the Adidas templates, but kudos to our AD for getting a deal done. This was long overdue and something I've been hating on for years. If Edwards keeps this up, I'm not going to have much else off-the-court/field to complain about. Now lets move the Platoon next to the band....