A10 Tournament Tickets

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Has anyone seen/received any information about tickets to the A10 Tournament in DC?
Possible Mason hang outs before/after games?

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
i saw them listed on Tickemaster - with a varity of packages/options
i hope to go Friday both sessions, Sat, and Sun, and the Thursday session that Mason is in

Last time the Tourney was at Cap One I tried to get there early and got a $25 ticket and sat in the first row corner behind the basket-opposite the band/cheerleacders

A-10 Championships
Wednesday, March 9, 20221:00 PM11 thru 14
Thursday, March 10, 202212 pm / 6 pm5 thru 12
Friday, March 11, 202212 pm / 6 pm1 thru 8
Saturday, March 12, 20221:00 PM1 thru 4
Sunday, March 13, 20221:00 PM1 thru 2

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
There is a chinese place katy-korner from Cap One - preCovid i would go there alot, before Georgetown and Wizards games, as they featured $3 bottled beer and $2 sushi during happy hour - post covid they have not offered happy hour but portions are large and prices are reasonable

Actual sometimes I would prefer smaller portions and smaller prices as i cant always eat all the food they serve and you cant take it into the Cap One Arena

i usually box it and give it to a homeless person

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Very affordable if it actually happens. I wonder what the covid refund policy is?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Very affordable if it actually happens. I wonder what the covid refund policy is?
I hadn't thought of that. The tourney is in DC which is restrictive, but, I believe it was only GW that was restricting fans from coming. I haven't heard anything about venues like Capital One restricting attendance.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
A-10 Tourney Tix now on sale on Ticketmaster
beware their fees are ridiculous
$25 GA seat will cost $40 with fees

i hope you can purchase these at the EBA Box Office or at Capitol One Arena without the fees

and I hope the first GMU game is Thursday

Last edited:

Yossarian

Sixth Man
A-10 Tourney Tix now on sale on Ticketmaster
beware their fees are ridiculous
$25 GA seat will cost $40 with fees

i hope you can purchase these at the EBA Box Office or at Capitol One Arena without the fees

Fingers crossed that you’re right, and there is a way to circumvent Event Enslaver. I hate that organization with a passion. Everything about them is sinister- even their name.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
At the Capital One Arena - bought a finals GA ticket for $27 - $25 & $2 fee

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

C'mon, man... Really?!? I hope Mason's first game is Friday. Get with the program.