9 Games Left...How Many Wins...?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I say we cover in 7 of our remaining 9 games and push on the other 2.

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I say we cover in 7 of our remaining 9 games and push on the other 2.
:)

I'm more optimistic. I say we cover in all 9.

In all seriousness, though, I won't predict the number of wins but I will predict we do not go winless and even get one win that surprises everyone.

polepino

Starter
Ive been sayingfor weeks that we lose all RS games and win the whole tourney. Hewitt is a genius and has been messing with us

Ha, that's one of my personal conspiracy theroies. Hewitt has been using the WHOLE RS as a tune up for the A10 tourney where he will unleash is complete master plan and pick up the schools first A10 championship and bring us to the NCAAs in the most remarkable and unpredicted fashion :smiley2:

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Have a strange feeling that we grab a win tomorrow night. Don't know why, just a gut feeling. Might just have to but a lottery ticket too.

Scythe

Starter
I'm going with zero wins, that way I don't get my hopes up and view any win as amazing. It's all about perspective ;)

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm going with zero wins, that way I don't get my hopes up and view any win as amazing. It's all about perspective ;)

It's 4:52 in the A.M. and George Mason is still winless in conference play

SNL_0964_13_Perspectives.png

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Per my February 4th prediction, I need this team to lose on Thursday and pull out a win against Dewkayne/Dukwaness/Dowhateveryouwantbutdon'tbustmyprediction. Or vice versa. Then, I need them to start pooping rainbows and sunshine. I'm not asking too much, am I?