2022 Recruiting

JPgmuswim

Starter
I'm not really sure why, but the "not committed" hashtag at the end made me start cracking up. Just a hysterical way to end a really upbeat sounding thank you note to KE. .... "Thanks so much! I had a great time. #ButNotGoodEnoughToCommitt"

:LOL:
Based off the guys we are going after and comparing all offersheets, KE might be saying something similar to some of these guys. #cantcommityet

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Based off the guys we are going after and comparing all offersheets, KE might be saying something similar to some of these guys. #cantcommityet
Yeah, that not committed thing is kind of a turn off. I'd be tempted to say, "and we're not committed either, scooter. Have a nice life."

He15man

Starter
I have a feeling you’re right about that. No reason to take a kid yet that’s not at the top of your board

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm not really sure why, but the "not committed" hashtag at the end made me start cracking up. Just a hysterical way to end a really upbeat sounding thank you note to KE. .... "Thanks so much! I had a great time. #ButNotGoodEnoughToCommitt"

:LOL:

We are just old and out of touch remember?

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
ESPN on recruiting advantages in the A10. Nary a mention of Mason. I wasn't sure this was worthy of its own thread, so I'm pasting the link here.

Well, it says “who have been successful the last several years.” That excludes Mason right off the bat.