2022 A10 Transfer List

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
XJ isn't all that but the kid played hard and should have never lost minutes/starting job to Polite. I would transfer too knowing how weak the position was and that he couldn't even take hold of the starting job
Right now we have Polite and Dinkins at the helm at the point. Not sold on Polite either given his shooting percentages (36% overall and 21.9% from 3) and assist to turnover ratio (19/23).

PDGL Hoops

Starter
Been a little out of touch with what's going the last week. Do we assume kids want more playing time or saw the writing on the wall that their scholarship may not be renewed?

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Been a little out of touch with what's going the last week. Do we assume kids want more playing time or saw the writing on the wall that their scholarship may not be renewed?

Otis can thrive at a lower program. I think XJ could start and be a lead guy in a lower conference (remember when we were blasting lower conference teams and we were really excited by XJ’s development?).

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
GW: Joe Bamisile and Brayon Freeman can also travel down 66 to Fairfax. Joe Bam would rub a lot of our uber sensitive fans the wrong way but the dude is a bucket and plays really hard on offense... Freeman is also rough around the edges but is 10x Polite already and a year younger so sign me up for 2. James Bishop no thanks.
Could see Bamisile go home to Richmond and play for the Spiders … would say vcu, but he doesn’t play nearly enough defense and Richmond certainly could use his scoring.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Could see Bamisile go home to Richmond and play for the Spiders … would say vcu, but he doesn’t play nearly enough defense and Richmond certainly could use his scoring.

He's going P5...too much athleticism for Richmond, and a little bit wild and undisciplined. He'll come off the bench and be everyone's favorite wild card player throwing down windmill dunks and chucking 30 foot 3s.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He's going P5...too much athleticism for Richmond, and a little bit wild and undisciplined. He'll come off the bench and be everyone's favorite wild card player throwing down windmill dunks and chucking 30 foot 3s.
he left P5 due to not playing any defense... no clue why he would go back but maybe he would

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Why Is X, Otis and Jamal leaving????

A) Kim gonna bring in better players

B) Kim leaving

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are in a different time. It is going to be common for players to enter the portal. Some will just be testing the waters. My guess is these three are not just testing the waters.

Don't be surprised when players you actually want to return do this.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Here is what we have on 3/14/22.

1 - Polite/Dinkins/TBD
2 - Cooper?/Fernandez/TBD
3 - Gaines/Fernandez/TBD
4 - Jones/TBD
5 - Oduro/Oduro/TBD

Coach - TBD