2022 A10 Transfer List

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I love literally anyone who shows up to play for Mason and gives it their all...XJ Hartwell OFIII and even friggin TJ are no exception. But we're about to see what CKE can do with a full off season and I'd think that if you were recruited by DP or if you couldn't figure out how to make it into this season's rotation then you're better off trying to find another program that fits you better. We had a walkon getting more serious minutes than some of these guys...that should tell you all you need to know about where they fit into CKE's cutlure and system.

Wish 'em the best. Let's get to work.

Dawgs99

Starter
Who's next, my guess is TJ Gadsden.
Season 4 Success GIF by The Office

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
The fun is just beginning fellas...but just remember

text a friend

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Henry has the athleticism. However, he needs to make that next leap and become an offensive producer and understand the game of defense. Doesn't look like the college game has slowed down for him mostly.

The hope is he continues to develop and become a serviceable big man and not a liability on the court.

We shall see.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Henry has the athleticism. However, he needs to make that next leap and become an offensive producer and understand the game of defense. Doesn't look like the college game has slowed down for him mostly.

The hope is he continues to develop and become a serviceable big man and not a liability on the court.

We shall see.

He was being asked to think the game entirely differently under English and that probably caused a setback. He gets out and runs the floor really well. If he can perfect his pick and roll timing he could get a ton of buckets for us leaking out on the break and dunking on guards.

He’s got to get a LOT better defensively out on the perimeter: when to hedge, when to switch, when to recover, when to help. We had zero interior defense with him in the game and he’s supposed to be a rim protector.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

Verbal Commits

@VerbalCommits

·
13m

Today’s (3/14) Top DI Transfer Assist Leaders:

1) Xavier Johnson, George Mason (4.6apg)
2) Austin Williams, Hartford (3.4apg)
3) Jordan Lathon, Milwaukee (2.7apg)
4) Jaelin Llewellyn, Princeton (2.6apg)
5) Jeameril Wilson, Lehigh (2.1apg)

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I would not be surprised if one of these players doesn’t find a home they are comfortable wirh and mason has an open scholarship left and we bring one back. I personally like XJ. He’s not an a10 starter but he’s a quality bench player.

And we learned you need depth!

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I hate to see XJ go. I thought he was really coming along toward the end of the season.

Seems like a solid young man too w/a good team attitude. I hope he finds a great spot where he not only fits in well on a team, but can finish his degree and go on to have a productive career.

Appreciate all you did for Mason Nation, XJ.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I hate to see XJ go. I thought he was really coming along toward the end of the season.

Seems like a solid young man too w/a good team attitude. I hope he finds a great spot where he not only fits in well on a team, but can finish his degree and go on to have a productive career.

Appreciate all you did for Mason Nation, XJ.
Feel the same, but seeing Mason’s pursuit of Llewellyn puts into perspective how truly meh we are at the PG spot.

Marquise and Otis were obviously very good players — among the best at their position at Mason — but we haven’t had a true 3-level scorer at PG since Bryon Allen graduated. Before him was Cam Long.

If we can get back to having that kind of threat at the PG spot it will open up the offense and make things easier for everyone else, particularly Josh.