2021 NBA Draft Entry Tracker

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Bones projected first round at 19 to the Knicks. Surprised by that. 20 freshman and sophomores in the first round. Times have changed, not necessarily for the better.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Bones projected first round at 19 to the Knicks. Surprised by that. 20 freshman and sophomores in the first round. Times have changed, not necessarily for the better.

I miss the days when players stayed all four years. The quality of the college game was so much better.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

As a renewed Knicks fan the idea of rooting for a vcu player on the team doesn't go too easy on my stomach. However, Bones is a heckuva player and I always enjoyed watching him and Ace Baldwin play.

Having Hyland and Toppin on the team would be pretty cool I guess.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

A10 Talk

@A10Talk

·
Jul 20

Sounds Iike there’s a chance we could hear a couple of names from A10 schools called at the NBA draft

Quote Tweet

lwrlBmn6_normal.jpg

stu durando

@studurando
· Jul 20

Jordan Goodwin worked out for Dallas today and will go to Washington tomorrow, per his agent Kevin Martin, who said most teams will have seen him by draft day through a small workout or his pro day. He placed the chances of Goodwin being taken in the 2nd round at 50-50.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I can’t wait for a Mason player in the league. I really thought Shevon had a chance.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Jason Miskiri with the Charlotte Hornets.

Ric Wilson, also, I believe....yeah, drafted in the third round by the Chicago Bulls. Played one season with the Nets and Spurs before going to Europe.

If you consider summer league callups as a "cup of coffee" a few recent players got summer league contracts (Shevon, Marquise, Allen).

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Ric Wilson, also, I believe....yeah, drafted in the third round by the Chicago Bulls. Played one season with the Nets and Spurs before going to Europe.

If you consider summer league callups as a "cup of coffee" a few recent players got summer league contracts (Shevon, Marquise, Allen).
Thanks

psyclone

Hall of Famer

If I remember correctly, Wilson had stiff competition ....the Bulls #1 draft choice that year was also a guard....Michael Jordan!