• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

2021 NBA Draft Entry Tracker

Patriotsince81

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Bones projected first round at 19 to the Knicks. Surprised by that. 20 freshman and sophomores in the first round. Times have changed, not necessarily for the better.

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Bones projected first round at 19 to the Knicks. Surprised by that. 20 freshman and sophomores in the first round. Times have changed, not necessarily for the better.

I miss the days when players stayed all four years. The quality of the college game was so much better.

mkaufman1

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

As a renewed Knicks fan the idea of rooting for a VCU player on the team doesn't go too easy on my stomach. However, Bones is a heckuva player and I always enjoyed watching him and Ace Baldwin play.

Having Hyland and Toppin on the team would be pretty cool I guess.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer

A10 Talk

@A10Talk

·
Jul 20

Sounds Iike there’s a chance we could hear a couple of names from A10 schools called at the NBA draft

Quote Tweet

stu durando

@studurando
· Jul 20

Jordan Goodwin worked out for Dallas today and will go to Washington tomorrow, per his agent Kevin Martin, who said most teams will have seen him by draft day through a small workout or his pro day. He placed the chances of Goodwin being taken in the 2nd round at 50-50.

DJ3

All-American
I can’t wait for a Mason player in the league. I really thought Shevon had a chance.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
Jason Miskiri with the Charlotte Hornets.

Ric Wilson, also, I believe....yeah, drafted in the third round by the Chicago Bulls. Played one season with the Nets and Spurs before going to Europe.

If you consider summer league callups as a "cup of coffee" a few recent players got summer league contracts (Shevon, Marquise, Allen).

Reactions: DJ3

GMU79

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ric Wilson, also, I believe....yeah, drafted in the third round by the Chicago Bulls. Played one season with the Nets and Spurs before going to Europe.

If you consider summer league callups as a "cup of coffee" a few recent players got summer league contracts (Shevon, Marquise, Allen).
Thanks

psyclone

All-American

If I remember correctly, Wilson had stiff competition ....the Bulls #1 draft choice that year was also a guard....Michael Jordan!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nisquith99

Recent Tweets