2021 A10 Transfer List

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I know nothing of the situation, but it must have been bad if a career sixth man RS senior couldn’t get a run on a bottom 4 team in the A10.

It is possible he saw the writing on the wall and losing minutes to Kolek, but he also left the team pretty early so it's also possible he just didn't want to play during COVID and just opted out of the season.

A little surprised he is going for a 6th season, but maybe he wants to complete a masters degree and doesn't plan on trying to play overseas when he graduates? I guess we'll see.

Pablo, that's pretty sad -- thought Newman and Boyd could have been good rotation players (Boyd was a valuable rotation player), and Kier and AJ obviously were anchors for the team at various parts of their careers here.

Tamara, well, he would have been a really fun player to have on the bench.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I know nothing of the situation, but it must have been bad if a career sixth man RS senior couldn’t get a run on a bottom 4 team in the A10.

We are assuming he wanted to. Maybe he read these boards and was like 'yea, these old farts are right"

Mason32

Starter

Or DP ran him off with the 7 guards he recruited over him and then ultimately can't play

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Or DP ran him off with the 7 guards he recruited over him and then ultimately can't play
or that Ian Boyd's actual talent was totally over inflated by "fans" and the fact that he hit all those buzzer beaters... He was never very good... but still should have gotten mins over Jamal and whatever is left of XJ. A lineup of Javon, Kolek, Ian, Jordan and Oduro would be just fine for a couple mins per game. better than the Polite, XJ, Dady, Jordan and Calixte lineup we see often... that lineup makes me want to puke

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Both Battle and Paar transferring out of GW. Thought they were gonna be building something good up there with Jamison, not so sure anymore. Must be hard to play with Bishop.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Both Battle and Paar transferring out of GW. Thought they were gonna be building something good up there with Jamison, not so sure anymore. Must be hard to play with Bishop.

I just think this is going to be the state of college basketball now that we have the one-time transfer rule in effect.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I just think this is going to be the state of college basketball now that we have the one-time transfer rule in effect.
Yeah, Battle should be able to transfer up. I don’t think Paar will based on his numbers.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

What a mess at GW. Maceo Jack and Jameer Nelson Jr left the program earlier in the season too.