2021-22 Schedule Thread

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Is it just me or does it seem like we play at Fordham every year? Rhetorical question, I know we don't, it just seems that way.

nah we don’t. Last time was like a week before the pandemic really hit, which is already 2 seasons ago technically.

going to a game there is very depressing but regardless.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Looking at the draws, we might have gotten the easiest/best schedule in the conference this year. Only thing that can really screw us is a bad travel schedule.

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is it just me or does it seem like we play at Fordham every year? Rhetorical question, I know we don't, it just seems that way.

I felt like it too so I had to look it up. Since joining the A-1o, we've had 4 games @Fordham, 3@ EBA. So after this season it will be 5-3. So yeah, we've had to travel to NYC more. Wish we had them twice a year.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I felt like it too so I had to look it up. Since joining the A-1o, we've had 4 games @Fordham, 3@ EBA. So after this season it will be 5-3. So yeah, we'veWish had to travel to NYC more. Wish we had them twice a year.

There must have been 2 years in a row that they played at Fordham for some reason. Maybe they did 2 year scheduling versus the alternating every other.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Schedule ✅. Mason Nation gonna be excited about this one!
KE replied “yes” to a fan asking is it a road game in the Midwest.

So I’m guessing Colorado, although I think Colorado is technically the West.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Please tell me that isn't the case. South Dakota instead of Asheville is a downgrade in competition and location.

These are three good teams. South Dakota isn’t exactly as easy to get to as Asheville from NOVA, but a trip out west is always worth it.