2021-22 Schedule Thread

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Hope we get Minnesota so we can wax them by 30. Huge rebuild going on with that program. They have 8 scholarship players on the roster as of today, and only 1 player from the previous roster and coach. 1 returning! Let that sink in. That could of been us if it wasn't for KE busting his hump to keep and land these quality kids. Shows how hard it is even for a Power 5 school to keep their roster in a regime change and translates to how much kids these days like the coaches and systems they play for.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Moved the beer talk to an off topic thread, feel free to post in the thread on the topic as I put everything together. Very nice discussion so please participate.

back to the schedule thread :)

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
With everything opening up it seems all but certain we’ll have 100% capacity at games this year. For the returning season ticket holders, are you going back to your normal sections? For the new folks, where are you sitting? We should start to get schedule news over the next month or two id imagine.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
With everything opening up it seems all but certain we’ll have 100% capacity at games this year. For the returning season ticket holders, are you going back to your normal sections? For the new folks, where are you sitting? We should start to get schedule news over the next month or two id imagine.
Most likely staying in 115. I am open to moving away from Brillo and the no fun police though. I was thinking about contacting Greg Kennedy to see if they are planning an open house like a few years back and give people the option of seeing what seats are available. I'm thinking KE and all the good news surrounding the program should be good for a modest boost in attendance.

Last edited:

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Most likely staying in 115. I am open to moving away from Brillo and the no fun police though. I was thinking about contacting Greg Kennedy to see if they are planning an open house like a few years back and give people the option of seeing what seats are available. I'm thinking KE and all the good news surrounding the program should be good for a modest boost in attendance.
Would like if they did an open house, sometimes it’s hard to tell how high some of the rows are or how far off center you are from the seat number alone.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Would like if they did an open house, sometimes it’s hard to tell how high some of the rows are or how far off center you are from the seat number alone.
I'm low in 118, but I'd consider moving to 117 if I could sit low without paying the higher seat fee.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm low in 118, but I'd consider moving to 117 if I could sit low without paying the higher seat fee.
They keep talking about ticket packages, but I haven't seen any details yet. Anybody have any info.?

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
They keep talking about ticket packages, but I haven't seen any details yet. Anybody have any info.?
It's way too early for that info to come out.

For full season tickets, in a nutshell, to get better seats, you need to promise to contribute to the Patriot Club. For example, the $400 per seat promise gets you in 118 or 114, but a $750 per seat gift gets you in 117, 116, or, 115 below the concourse. This is in addition to the actual cost of the tickets.

If you give at least $500 per ticket, you can go into the gold room to eat and drink pre game and drink during halftime.

As for partial ticket plans, eh, I have no idea.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

Guessing that we won't get details until the schedule is in place. Although I think one year that said that the price per game would stay the same as the previous year.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It's way too early for that info to come out.

For full season tickets, in a nutshell, to get better seats, you need to promise to contribute to the Patriot Club. For example, the $400 per seat promise gets you in 118 or 114, but a $750 per seat gift gets you in 117, 116, or, 115 below the concourse. This is in addition to the actual cost of the tickets.

If you give at least $500 per ticket, you can go into the gold room to eat and drink pre game and drink during halftime.

As for partial ticket plans, eh, I have no idea.
Thanks for that. Way too rich for my blood, and I live too far away to make it worth it anyway.
I'll wait and see what they come out with next.
But thanks again!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

The difficulty with the open house at least the way it was done in the past, is that it was done before season ticket holders deadline to commit. So, they hadn't already freed up the seats that season ticket holders gave up or moved from. This meant, basically, that only seats that went empty the previous (full capacity) year were shown as available. There really wasn't a whole lot available in the past.

It would be more useful if they did it in a two or multi-step process. Commit to current seats, then they could show what is left to offer up for upgrades and new season ticket holders (or even spilt that part into two steps as well).

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I've had many opportunities to "upgrade" my seats over the years, but I wouldn't change my location in 117 for anything:
  • I'm three rows down from the portal entrance (easy bathroom access during timeouts after too many beers)
  • the first of my four seats (where I sit) is on the aisle
  • Mason shoots on my side of mid-court in the second half and the bench is across from me
  • I can almost always tell from my angle whether a shot from either team is on target right when it leaves a shooter's hands
  • I have a great view of being able to watch and listen to the Green Machine

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I've had many opportunities to "upgrade" my seats over the years, but I wouldn't change my location in 117 for anything:
  • I'm three rows down from the portal entrance (easy bathroom access during timeouts after too many beers)
  • Mason shoots on my side of mid-court in the second half and the bench is across from me
  • I can almost always tell from my angle whether a shot from either team is on target right when it leaves a shooter's hands

That bathroom proximity gets more valuable with age.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023

It’s too bad the seats you have aren’t cushioned and you could also cite having an assgroove as a reason to not move.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s too bad the seats you have aren’t cushioned and you could also cite having an assgroove as a reason to not move.
page wwe GIF