Coaching Carousel 2024

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
This is a bummer. He was definitely putting in the work for us recruiting.
And Houston is a talent-rich area for basketball. Having an inroads there, and the attraction of being able to bring guys to play in the DC metro, was great for our recruiting.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
i suppose the question now is does Coach Skinn promote Bialkoski or Butler or does he hire from outside?

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Based on him already being able to work the Gold Room, I would assume Bialowski would get promoted and Lamar takes Dobo role.
Ah yes, the vaunted gold room pregame speech. Where 75% of the room is trying to talk over the coach or not paying attention because they’d rather focus on being in line for food. Not saying B isn’t qualified or doesn’t deserve it, but doing a pregame talk in the gold room isn’t exactly an indicator of well, anything.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
My expectation would be that Bialkoski gets the spot. He’s been an assistant before and is way over qualified to be a DOBO. A move to DOBO wouldn’t be a promotion for Lamar. I personally think he’s better suited for his current player development role.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
My expectation would be that Bialkoski gets the spot. He’s been an assistant before and is way over qualified to be a DOBO. A move to DOBO wouldn’t be a promotion for Lamar. I personally think he’s better suited for his current player development role.
Can’t imagine Mark would’ve agreed to come here as DOBO if there wasn’t some type of understanding that he’d have the first chance to move up — and Ekanem hasn’t stayed anywhere for more than a year or 2 so it’s hardly a surprise that he’s on the move again.