Who Wins a Conference Game First This Season?

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Bill Courtney's Cornell Big Red (1-17, 0-4 Ivy) plays at Penn (4-13, 1-2 Ivy) tonight,

Mason men's team (7-15, 0-8 A10) plays at Duquesne (10-11, 2-6 A10) on Saturday, or

Mason women's team (6-17, 0-10 A10) hosts St. Louis (8-14, 3-6 A10) on Saturday?

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Lets not forget these other fine basketball programs who haven't won a conference game yet:

TCU (9-12, 0-9 Big XII) plays at #16 Iowa St on Saturday

Southern Utah (1-18, 0-10 Big Sky) plays at Northern Arizona on Saturday

Illinois-Chicago (5-19, 0-10 Horizon) plays at Cleveland State next Thursday

Delaware State (4-17, 0-8 MEAC) hosts South Carolina State on Saturday

San Jose State (6-16, 0-10 Mountain West) plays at Fresno State on Saturday

Citadel (4-21, 0-10 Southern) hosts Wofford on Saturday

Grambling State (1-17, 0-9 SWAC) hosts Southern on Saturday

and last but not least, our old rivals from UNCW are 0-9 in the CAA and play at Hofstra on Saturday

Was it that long ago that Mason and UNCW used to battle for the top of the CAA???

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Lets not forget these other fine basketball programs who haven't won a conference game yet:

Wow. Look at that group of teams we fall in line with right now, pathetic. I just took a s*** and threw up at the same time. Not sure which is more heinous.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Wow. Look at that group of teams we fall in line with right now, pathetic. I just took a s*** and threw up at the same time. Not sure which is more heinous.
A high school buddy couldn't take a crap for days. He was in so much pain that he had to go to the ER. They gave him some high powered laxative. After about 30 minutes the nurse came back to check on him. Smelling the results, she exclaimed, "Well, I guess you were able to have a bowel movement." My buddy said, "I didn't sh!t. I threw up." He had expelled feces through his mouth. True story. THAT is how I feel looking at that list.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Bill Courtney's Cornell Big Red lost 90-83 at Penn (5-13, 2-2 Ivy) tonight. Cornell (1-18, 0-5 Ivy) plays at Princeton (12-6, 0-4 Ivy) tomorrow evening.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wow - we really do suck. That Princeton team that beat us is 0 for the Ivy? Geez.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
In addition to Mason men's team, Delaware State won its first conference game yesterday. Also, IUPUI is still winless in the Summit League this season.