Welcome Blake Jones

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow! The first dislike. Maybe you didn't get the humor, or are just no fun. Anyway, I won't return the favor. Besides, from now on I'll always be #1! Thanks.
Keep 'em coming. It was an innocent humorous response.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow! The first dislike. Maybe you didn't get the humor, or are just no fun. Anyway, I won't return the favor. Besides, from now on I'll always be #1! Thanks.
Thanks, Verdad. Good to have you on board!

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hmm, looks like a spam robot was able to dislike something. Time to tune up some setting of some sort
Thanks, maybe so. I am really wondering what I said that set off so many dislikes.
Actually, even the first one.
Not too long ago there was a heated debate on here over vaccines, and in the last couple of days about a poster's ability to see into the future of the teams wins and loses....and in all that, not ONE dislike.
I made a lighthearted comment about getting back to talking about a player after a brief reminisence about a very pretty Mason girl I once knew, and KABLOOEY!!
Thanks for looking into this.

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Thanks, maybe so. I am really wondering what I said that set off so many dislikes.
Actually, even the first one.
Not too long ago there was a heated debate on here over vaccines, and in the last couple of days about a poster's ability to see into the future of the teams wins and loses....and in all that, not ONE dislike.
I made a lighthearted comment about getting back to talking about a player after a brief reminisence about a very pretty Mason girl I once knew, and KABLOOEY!!
Thanks for looking into this.
joker-movie-trailer-gq-1.jpg

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Most Epic Post Ever - can we resurrect that one?

Oh I have to respectfully disagree on that.

Many posters here probably don't know about a community that was known as the CAAZone, or a thread involving a tv spot about paid-for-but-never-delivered wedding photos and the doxing of the douchiest of ODU D-Bags.

But those that do know, know it was abso-fahckin-lutely-amaze-balls to the nth degree. A dogpile of epic proportion that spanned across the fan bases of an entire athletic conference.

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

Many posters here probably don't know about a community that was known as the CAAZone, or a thread involving a tv spot about paid-for-but-never-delivered wedding photos and the doxing of the douchiest of ODU D-Bags.

But those that do know, know it was abso-fahckin-lutely-amaze-balls to the nth degree. A dogpile of epic proportion that spanned across the fan bases of an entire athletic conference.

Mason turned me into a college hoops nerd, but CAAZone turned me into a college hoops poster. What a beautiful disaster that site was.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
This is taking me back to the days of Mike Litos's CAA blog where anytime vcu shat the bed against us or ODU he'd just downplay it like they "just had a bad night" and do literally no analysis of the game.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

That was epic. Was that Razor? Or the Plunger award winner?