Town Hall Meeting

In the spirit of the basketball movie the hoosiers, I believe us fans need to sign a petition to have Coach Hewitt removed immediately.

I nominate Shooter as a replacement.

Last edited:

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I corrected it. Too bad Hewitt can't correct this season:(

At this point, Job No. 1 has to be getting in Jalen's and Holloway's ear and making sure we keep them.

I think the only thing worse than this season would be following it up by losing our two best players.

Then we gotta get 'em a coach who isn't overmatched by the likes of Tom Pecora.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Then we gotta get 'em a coach who isn't overmatched by the likes of Tom Pecora.

And a coach who can keep some of the incoming recruits. They sure as hell won't be following Hewitt anywhere...dude is going on a longggg vacation.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
And a coach who can keep some of the incoming recruits. They sure as hell won't be following Hewitt anywhere...dude is going on a longggg vacation.

Hewitt was getting ready to go on vacation with his wife 3 years ago when TOC convinced him to change plans and take the Mason job.

Awesome call by both men. The rest is history.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Besides not going to the game Saturday how should we protest Hewitt still being employed? I'm thinking I'm going to wear pink for Hewitts pink slip.

Or people might think you just are being nice by supporting Breast Cancer Awareness. Put Hewitt's head on a shirt with flames underneath it.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Pretty sure you're looking for Shooter.
scooter is a muppet character, which is actually fitting.

Brilliant post.

scooter-7.jpg

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I like the path vcu took on this one issue - get a pipeline where you can identify a young aggressive assistant at a big program with some leadership skills. Get someone hungry, aggressive, and angry. Because quite frankly - this shit ain't cutting it to our standards.